Have an idea? We can make it – we can even work from a napkin sketch to create one-of-a-kind items. We’ll help you with product development and prototyping, or assist with material selection for your specific application. We also perform plastic welding on-site, and support manual and CNC machining projects.
We’ve worked with all kinds of businesses and individuals to create custom projects from scratch or to replace plastic parts.
Some of our past fabrication projects include:
- New, retrofitted, or upgraded: chemical enclosures, tanks and lab chambers, exhaust enclosures, safety guards, and semi-conductor components for research labs and manufacturers
- Custom cutting boards to fit existing equipment, beer flight trays, and sneeze guards for restaurants
- Component displays for trade shows
- Enclosures and mountings for museums
- Replacement parts for boats including windows, hatch covers, and many other components
- Commemorative and decorative figures